[GSoC 19] Weekly report (3 June - 10 June) - Chart Style Implementation

Gagandeep Singh deepgagan231197 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 16:45:43 UTC 2019

Hi,

This week I started work on the Chart Styles functionality by adding a new
interface:

com::sun::star::chart2::XChartStyles

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/73816/

This week I need to implement a class that can help me load style
information from file based on the XChart( cached later? ). Though I have
tried to understand xmloff code for use in export and import of chart
properties. I think it would take a bit more time, and thus, for testing
purposes currently, I will try and use a simple csv file.

Thanks

Gagandeep Singh