Suspicious dependency of CppunitTest on instdir/share/config/images_*.zip

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Jun 12 08:13:17 UTC 2019

On 16/04/2019 15:58, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> I had accidentally noticed that `make clean && make
> CppunitTest_chart2_export` fails on current master.  I don't know
> whether that is a recent regression or had never actually worked, but
> the backtrace looks somewhat suspicious, as if the fix I came up with
> merely addresses symptoms rather than whatever root cause.  Quoting the
> <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/70825/> "Add missing test dependency
> on instdir/share/config/images_*.zip" commit message:
[...]
> Thoughts, anyone?

So I've committed
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/core/+/5b793450008e4b5a2be0da920c1b7e2f3a818611%5E%21>
"Add missing test dependency on instdir/share/config/images_*.zip" and
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/core/+/a07565b651257c9578947d860d614770c34f4e3b%5E%21>
"Missing test dependency" now to address those tests that have (by
chance) been found to be failing.