UNO connection problems (GSOC Report Week 3)

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Jun 19 06:07:15 UTC 2019

On 19/06/2019 00:41, Rasmus Jonsson wrote:
> However, when I ran the same script `python3 myscript.py` I got this,
>
> http://paste.debian.net/1088386/

The python interpreter needs to know about LO's UNO files, and a system
python3 presumably doesn't know about your locally-built LO's files.
The easiest thing should be to configure LO with something like
--enable-python=internal and then run `instdir/program/python
myscript.py` from your locally-built LO.