logerrit error

shubham goyal 22shubh22 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 07:34:00 UTC 2019

Hey, I want to submit my patches in Gerrit for review. But here are some
errors.

 ./logerrit test

There seems to be trouble. Please have the output of:
ssh -vvvv logerrit
at hand when looking for help.

ssh -vvv logerrit

OpenSSH_7.6p1 Ubuntu-4ubuntu0.2, OpenSSL 1.0.2n  7 Dec 2017
debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 19: Applying options for *
debug2: resolving "logerrit" port 22
ssh: Could not resolve hostname logerrit: Name or service not known

I am following
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit#Setting_yourself_up_for_gerrit_-_the_easy_way
I also followed the alternative manual way but it didn't help.

The current git push output

ssh: Could not resolve hostname logerrit: Name or service not known

and the repository exists.

Please guide me set up the logerrit