Problems with import of shape type 'arc' from binary MS Office

Mark Hung marklh9 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 14:59:53 UTC 2019

Regina Henschel <rb.henschel at t-online.de> 於 2019年3月11日 週一 上午6:11寫道:

> Hi all,
>
> It is not possible to change the outer position to set the sector to the
> original position, because that might result in positions outside the
> page. But that is not possible for text documents.
>
> I consider to change the import so, that the viewbox only includes the
> current sector not the entire ellipse. What do you think?

I wonder why this is necessary if both MSO and LibreOffice interpret the
viewbox and arc command the same way. If they don't, I'd consider to scale
the parameters of the arc command because other command might rely on the
viewbox. Or maybe the view port were set to 0,0,0,0 as in tdf#76334? I saw
pptx always import the viewbox as 0,0,0,0, and there are treatment that I
felt that might be wrong.

Just base on my vague memory hacking custom shapes. Hope that helps.

Best regards.

--
Mark Hung