[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 28 17:53:21 UTC 2019

Hey Michael, all,

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 12:44 AM Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at collabora.com>
wrote:

> Hi Markus,
>
> On 28/03/2019 16:13, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> > so in general the fastest way to get some feedback might be to ping me
> > directly and give me some time to look into such issues. While I still
> > have quite bad internet and can't do any uploads of symbol information I
> > can still at least quickly inspect the problem.
>
>         That would be wonderful ! =)

This one was caused by a missing symbol extraction after symbol upload. I
could not find any reason in the log files that explains why the upload of
the symbols would succeed but the unziping of the uploaded file would fail.
As a result the symbol information for most of our own symbols were missing.

After a manual extraction I can see at least most of the libmerged symbols
being resolved when I call minidump_stackwalk manually on the server.
However, the mentioned symbol information issue still remains and in some
cases where the top level stack frame is in a system library we still miss
some resolved stack frames.

Regards,
Markus