[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Sat Mar 30 17:07:25 UTC 2019

Hi Markus

On 28/03/2019 17:53, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> This one was caused by a missing symbol extraction after symbol upload.
> I could not find any reason in the log files that explains why the
> upload of the symbols would succeed but the unziping of the uploaded
> file would fail. As a result the symbol information for most of our own
> symbols were missing.

	Most odd =) So - the zip file with symbols in it was ok - but the
unzipped thing was corrupt ?

> After a manual extraction I can see at least most of the libmerged
> symbols being resolved when I call minidump_stackwalk manually on the
> server.

	Out of interest were the corrupted symbols the right size and broken
content ? there are some other problems with storage in the TDF setup -
perhaps these are related (?)

> However, the mentioned symbol information issue still remains
> and in some cases where the top level stack frame is in a system library
> we still miss some resolved stack frames.

	Thanks for fixing ! hopefully we'll get some more insight now.

	ATB,

		Michael.

--
michael.meeks at collabora.com <><, GM Collabora Productivity