Myanmar dictionary

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Thu May 2 10:36:34 UTC 2019

Hi Cyrille,

On Tuesday, 2019-04-30 08:56:06 +0200, Cyrille wrote:

> I installed the oxt for the tamil dic. After reboot, in the list of
> languages I have well the green/blue V that indicate I have the
> spellchecker enable for this language (Tamil).
> But not yet for Burmese even if the hunspell dic is installed.
> The strange think it is if I wrote in Burmese, I have the Burmese words
> proposed in the list of corrections. But the active language of the
> paragraph is Tamil. If I wrote in Tamil it is the tamil words in the
> proposition of correction. If I change the language of the paragraph for
> Burmese, I have no more proposition of correction.

"Burmese" which? If from the language listbox then that Burmese is
'my-MM' which does not match the wrong 'bur' code you introduced with
the dictionary, which probably is listed at top of the language list as
"{bur}". Other than that, I'm confused by your Tamil vs Burmese mix and
how you can get Burmese corrections in a Tamil paragraph, maybe related
to the non-CTL vs CTL script assignments and detection of scripts.

  Eike

--
GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A