minutes of ESC call ...

Luboš Luňák l.lunak at collabora.com
Sat May 18 10:15:10 UTC 2019

On Friday 17 of May 2019, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> > Whenever I recently happened to look at Gerrit/Jenkins builds that
> > hadn't finished yet, it was the Mac build that was still
> > outstanding, so I think we do have a bottleneck there after all.
>
> Yeah, same anecdotal evidence here. Is the assumption we don't need
> more Mac build power based on hard data?

 IIRC one Mac bot had some problems a couple of days back, so maybe the
increased Mac load was just caused by catching up there (I certainly remember
waiting for those to finally pass). If I right now look at gerrit master
builds in progress, none of them is currently waiting exclusively for Mac,
but some of them are for Windows.

--
 Luboš Luňák
 l.lunak at collabora.com