minutes of ESC call ...

Noel Grandin noelgrandin at gmail.com
Sat May 18 10:25:52 UTC 2019

On Sat, 18 May 2019 at 12:15, Luboš Luňák <l.lunak at collabora.com> wrote:

> On Friday 17 of May 2019, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> > Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> > > Whenever I recently happened to look at Gerrit/Jenkins builds that
> > > hadn't finished yet, it was the Mac build that was still
> > > outstanding, so I think we do have a bottleneck there after all.
> >
> > Yeah, same anecdotal evidence here. Is the assumption we don't need
> > more Mac build power based on hard data?

Periodically the mac build bots maintained by Norbert will go offline or
become unreachable and that can take a couple of days to resolve, and once
they come back the build queue can take a day or so to get back to normal.

If we want more reliability, we are going to need more mac resources hosted
where we can get to them faster.