Interested in Interviewing Someone

Dalton-Webb, LLC dalton-webb.llc+libreoffice at mail.eliter.space
Fri Oct 25 16:29:48 UTC 2019

Hello,

  I am Eli, sole member (owner) of Dalton-Webb, LLC, an Arizona, United
States company. I would be interested in interviewing/talking to someone
over the phone (or other communication method) about Libre Office
(online), as I would like to create a service that is a private
alternative to collaborative document editing, like Google Docs or
Microsoft Word online. I would like to know a little more about the
development of Libre Office, and any suggestions or pointers I might
learn about the atmosphere of Libre Office, and other similar products
like Collabora.

Thank you,

Eli D.

Sole member of Dalton-Webb, LLC

US +1 (716) 712-4667

Dalton-Webb LLC, 1846 E. Innovation Park Dr., STE 100, ORO VALLEY, AZ
85755, USA