What's the status of using Glade .ui files in extensions?

Rob Barry rob at muishkin.co.uk
Mon Oct 28 16:31:31 UTC 2019

I recently wrote an extension which allows you to use the XDG dialog system (with the associated GUI
design tools in LibreOffice) in panels (and theoretically other areas of the LO UI. It at least
addresses the issue of GUI design and internationalisation pretty well.
Take a look at the following and see if they help you:-
https://gitlab.com/muishkin/mwnci---deep-spreadsheets-
https://gitlab.com/muishkin/mwnci---deep-spreadsheets/blob/master/docs/OfficeInterface.md#repurposing-the-xdg-dialog-system
Of course this is all in Java but it could be repurposed using any supported LO extension language.
Let me know if you have any questions.

On Mon, 2019-10-28 at 17:12 +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> LRN wrote:
> > I see. Okay then, i'll try to make do without this feature.
> The feature per se would be very useful though; not sure if there's away around the compatibility
> issue.
> @Bubli: was there some feature branch somewhere still, for people tolook/continue with?
> Cheers,
> listLibreOffice at lists.freedesktop.org