Calc and auto-corrupt (again)

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Sat Sep 28 14:47:30 UTC 2019

On Mon, 2019-09-16 at 14:58 +0100, Wols Lists wrote:
> I guess this is something to do with the input
engine, but I had some
> fun with formulae yesterday,

Is there a reason why you are reporting this here instead of in
bugzilla <https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/>?  Do you need help
filing a bug report?

> On a different note in the same place, the formula tooltip was a pain in
> the neck - it placed itself half over the input box which is all very
> well if you're entering a new formula, but if you're trying to correct
> an existing formula, it's obscuring what you're trying to correct!

Is this something other than one of the nuisances implicit in using a
GUI?  Does the tooltip persist after you move the mouse cursor away?

This may be grounds for another bug report.