remove attribute table:cell-range-address at <chart:plot-area> element in ODF 1.4

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Wed Apr 1 16:51:52 UTC 2020

Hi Alex,

Alexander Thurgood schrieb am 01-Apr-20 um 12:21:
> Le 31/03/2020 à 16:56, Regina Henschel a écrit :
>
> Hi Regina,
>

>> Does anyone know, whether there exists a scenario (besides sx* import
>> filter) where it makes a difference for LibreOffice, whether the
>> attribute exists or not?
>>

> I don't know whether this is the case, but would Charts in Base Reports
> be concerned ?

Thank you for the hint. Those charts might be concerned. Unfortunately I
could not make an example. I hit bug #117162 and bug 117159. Does anyone
has a suitable odb test file?

The questions are: Does the chart use the attribute:table:cell-range at
all? If yes, does it still works, if the attribute is manually removed
in the file?

Kind regards
Regina