CMake Support for Cppunit

Adrian Ostrowski adr.ostrowski at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 18:13:59 UTC 2020

Hi Guys,

Long story short, I prepared you a patch that would add CMake support to
your project. You can find it attached.

I tried using CppUnit in my CMake projects but it was not that pleasant. I
then found the https://github.com/Ultimaker/CppUnit repo which added
support for CMake, so I started using that instead. After adding a few
small fixes, I decided to upstream those changes, so here they are.

CMake is the most popular build system (generator) for C++ projects, so I
hope it will help with the adoption of your testing framework.

Please review the patch and if merge it if there are no issues.

Best Regards,
Adrian Ostrowski