I would like to work with developer to improve solve in Calc

Guthrie Miller probabilisticdatainterp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 14:38:34 UTC 2020

Dear Tomaz,

Very good. The GN program is in Fortran, not so long (about 300 lines
executable), and would need to be translated into whatever language you
use. I could help checking that, however would need someone else to do
1st version, although we would discuss and agree upon a plan of action
before proceeding.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Guthrie