I would like to work with developer to improve solve in Calc

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbfaure at libreoffice.org
Sat Apr 18 16:38:51 UTC 2020

Le 18/04/2020 à 16:38, Guthrie Miller a écrit :
> Dear Tomaz,
>
> Very good. The GN program is in Fortran, not so long (about 300 lines
> executable), and would need to be translated into whatever language you
> use. I could help checking that, however would need someone else to do
> 1st version, although we would discuss and agree upon a plan of action
> before proceeding.
>
> What do you think?

You do not need to translate the Fortran in another language, you could
embed it in C/C++ program using Fortran-C binding (ISO_C_BINDING
intrinsic module).
That said the Fortran code of GN could be improved to make it more
portable. I can help if you decide to keep the Fortran code.

Best regards.
JBF