Doxygen

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 08:20:18 UTC 2020

On 30/04/2020 03:34, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> The way information is presented to the non-developer is sub-optimal.
> Pre-Doxygen sdk was much easier to navigate and get information as the
> ues cases below

What exactly do you mean with "pre-Doxygen sdk"?  (IIRC, Doxygen has
been introduced to replace OOo's autodoc first for generation of the C++
API documentation and then for generation of the UNOIDL API documentation.)

> With installed sdk in his computer at
> file:///opt/libreoffice6.4/sdk/index.html

What exactly is installed there?
<https://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/6.4.3/deb/x86_64/LibreOffice_6.4.3_Linux_x86-64_deb_sdk.tar.gz>
or
<https://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/6.4.3/rpm/x86_64/LibreOffice_6.4.3_Linux_x86-64_rpm_sdk.tar.gz>
as currently available at <https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/>?

> Let's suppose I am a candidate to macro programming and want to
>
> Use case 1 : Search for ThisComponent -> no matches

Search how?  I find no ability to search on
<file:///opt/libreoffice6.4/sdk/index.html>.  (Did you mean the search
field at the top right of
<file:///opt/libreoffice6.4/sdk/docs/idl/ref/index.html>, reached from
<file:///opt/libreoffice6.4/sdk/index.html> via "IDL Reference"?  But
then, "ThisComponent" is not a term related to LO's UNOIDL API, so no
matches is a plausible outcome there.)