Doxygen

Regis Perdreau regis.perdreau at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 02:06:42 UTC 2020

Yes i confirm there are some lacks in doxygen. I'm not able to generate
myself documentation.  It will be interesting to generate uml diagram.
The doxygen process never ends on my computer.  I'm trying to test
Sourcetrails which is recently opensourced. It looks better for me. My goal
would be to able to recognize easily design pattern, inheritance and where
add méthods  without pain. For occasionnal self taught developper, it's
tricky to have global view of classes without a tool.

Regards,

Régis.