Re: Enabling Calc macro recording

Andrew Pitonyak andrew at pitonyak.org
Tue Aug 18 18:31:34 UTC 2020

It may not record input from a dialog. As an example, if you import a CSV file, I think that it does not remember the parameters that you used for the import.

The macro it produces does not use commands that directly modify the underlying object model but instead build an object to encapsulate each call and send that object. This can make it more difficult to modify the created macro.