New build

anshu khare anshukhare50 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 19:40:26 UTC 2020

Hi

I checked git status and I could clearly see modified files.

So I restored them all.

Then I again went to the build folder in C drive. I saw that the changes to
the code which I did in the the first build were gone.

Then I again built the debug version on libreoffice.sln in visual Studio.

I saw that though the changes in the code were removed but they were still
present in the build.

Also the new changes which I am doing now in the code aren't visible in the
build.

P. S : I was working on master branch.
 Also, when building libreoffice through cygwin, I didn't gave
--enable-debug or --enable-debug-util in autogen.sh

Could this be a possible reason?