Is there any effort or discussion yet about collaborative use of libreoffice applications?

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Tue Dec 15 13:58:33 UTC 2020

> but a) it looks like a commercial product? b) it sounds like they just
run libreoffice on a web server and project the instance to whoever's on
that > webpage. c) somebody has to supply the 'cloud' that it runs on.

I am having same impression. You actually do not need a cloud, for me it
was just a 'bridge' to edit docs on a thin client like a tablet that I
do not want to connect to a network share. I would not even use this a
lot, but I thought it would be easy and quick to realize, after seeing
the videos on youtube with all this bla bla on how libre office online
is so nice.