Question about new gerrit interface

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 10 07:22:02 UTC 2020

Hello,

Since the change of new UI of gerrit, I'm a bit lost about filtering part.
By default, gerrit displays all patches opened, ok. But when I click master
branch, I see all the patches opened, merged or abandoned of master, instead
of just those with open status.

Idem, if I want to focus on the changes of somebody specifically, I can only
see all his/her commits and not just open ones.

Until now I had put aside this since I could switch to the old UI of gerrit
but it doesn't seem possible anymore.
Any idea how to combinate filters?

I tried the AND operator (following
https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/Documentation/user-search.html#_and)
but it doesn't work + I'd like to change the by default behaviour to have
the same as the former UI.

Julien

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html