Question about new gerrit interface

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Mon Feb 10 07:37:53 UTC 2020

julien2412 kirjoitti 10.2.2020 klo 9.22:
> Hello,
>
> Since the change of new UI of gerrit, I'm a bit lost about filtering part.
> By default, gerrit displays all patches opened, ok. But when I click master
> branch, I see all the patches opened, merged or abandoned of master, instead
> of just those with open status.
>
> Idem, if I want to focus on the changes of somebody specifically, I can only
> see all his/her commits and not just open ones.
>
> Until now I had put aside this since I could switch to the old UI of gerrit
> but it doesn't seem possible anymore.
> Any idea how to combinate filters?
>
> I tried the AND operator (following
> https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/Documentation/user-search.html#_and)
> but it doesn't work + I'd like to change the by default behaviour to have
> the same as the former UI.

The gerrit search has always annoyed me as it is like a command line
without integrated man pages.

The way you combine filters is by separating them with spaces. So just
write in the search box something like:

status:open branch:master repo:core

Now you've got a URL for the search that you can bookmark, for example.

Ilmari