[global-libreoffice-ci] Tinderbox on Master for Windows-Debug - Build # 25612 - Still Failing!

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Fri Feb 21 10:45:12 UTC 2020

On 21/02/2020 11:15, Luboš Luňák wrote:
> On Thursday 20 of February 2020, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
>> Why can Windows --enable-pch apparently not cope with
>> <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/core/+diff/a7be9479a04de2f0
>> 059c5769bbd9dc354c84136b%5E%21> "Move Boost.Spirit usage away from legacy
>> namespace"?
>>> C:/cygwin/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/lo_tb_master_win_dbg/slideshow/
>>> source/engine/smilfunctionparser.cxx: warning C4651:
>>> '/DBOOST_SPIRIT_USE_OLD_NAMESPACE' specified for precompiled header but
>>> not for current compile
>
>   The build is apparently incremental, so the PCH is still built
> with -DBOOST_SPIRIT_USE_OLD_NAMESPACE from a previous build.

I think it is unfortunate that the Windows tinderbox builds can break in
such a way (currently affected are Jenkins' "Tinderbox on Master for
Windows", "Tinderbox on Master for Windows-Debug", and "Tinderbox on
Master for Win64-Debug").

If anybody who feels responsible for those tinderboxes or for Windows
--enable-pch in general could get that fixed, that would be appreciated.

(If they continue to produce junk results, we could IMO just as well
shut those tinderboxes down for good and save a bit of global warming...)