Beginner's question about installing Libreoffice SDK

David Johnson david_johnson58 at outlook.com
Fri Jan 10 17:17:25 UTC 2020

FYI: in the meanwhile I have solved the problem below. I retried the whole process in a virtual machine (ubuntu 19.10), and there I do get an interactive configuration script. I suspect that there is something misconfigured or broken on my machine that has nothing to do with LibreOffice, and that makes the interactive prompt not work as it should. Thanks again for your help.