LOOL master make check fail

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.com
Mon Jan 13 08:48:02 UTC 2020

Hi Shivansh,

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 08:11:58PM +0530, Shivansh Handa <avihs.29 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I built against the master branch with the last commit hash
> 7c29eb06ea2b8dad91a7836be3c387565658ad45, the last commit for core master
> branch is 2ab481b038b62b1ff576ac4d49d03c1798cd7f84.
>
> The test that it is failing on is HTTPWSTest::testReloadWhileDisconnecting.
> I have uploaded a part of the log file, which should be able to cover the
> required logs(unable to paste it as file size exceed), If any other log is
> needed please let me know.
> Please help me out, log seems quite overwhelming.

Did you try running the test once more?

make check CPPUNIT_TEST_NAME="HTTPWSTest::testReloadWhileDisconnecting"

should be able to run just that test.

Sadly the online.git tests are less stable than the core.git ones, but
AFAIK the top of online.git master and core.git master has no
always-fail tests on the online side currently.

If it consistently fails for you, then it would be great to debug what
is the reason and improve the test.

Regards,

Miklos