LOOL master make check fail

Shivansh Handa avihs.29 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 19:46:51 UTC 2020

Hi Miklos, all,
Thanks for the reply. I was able to pass the
"HTTPWSTest::testReloadWhileDisconnecting" test, probably after adding
proof keys in "/usr/local/etc/loolwsd/".
But still, the make check fails. Heres a small part of the output log
https://pastebin.com/xJZaFMAc
Theres no test name in the log for which the check fails.

Thank You

Sincerely,
Shivansh Handa