building 6.3.4.2 from source

Yury yury.tarasievich at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 06:21:45 UTC 2020

When building the 6.3.4.2 from the released source archive on 64-bit linux,
there were two difficulties:

1) if configured with the '--with-export-validation' the build process
fails, as it seems like some rng schemas are expected to be in
subdirectories of the 'schema' subdirectory -- but those were empty in the
source archive and were not populated by the build (so I had to switch that
validation off);

2) binaries validation fails for the ELFs linking the 'suspicious
libpython3.7m.so.1.0'; like, why?? I had to add this SO to the
$globalwhitelist in the 'bin/check-elf-dynamic-objects'.

Thought I'd let you guys know.

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html