help in writing tests

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Thu Jan 23 10:41:11 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I had some private mails with Shivam. I have suggested to create a new
document and verify, that the default style has filling NONE.

Code pointers for that are:
new document: use loadFromDesktop with pseudo URL privat:factory/sdraw
getting a style:  SdImportTest::testTdf97808() in
sd/qa/unit/import-tests.cxx
examine a property of a style:  SdMiscTest::testFillGradient() in
sd/qa/unit/misc-tests.cxx

Kind regards
Regina