We need to help the needy

AMRTO.NGO afmrto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 11:33:08 UTC 2020

Hello, How are you my dearest?
Greetings in the name of God, I know that this mail will come to you
as a surprise and I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust
and confident. As I'm not a native English speaker, I'd like to
apologize for my English first.

I am MRS Babara Gerville from France, I am 88 years old, I am
suffering from a long time cancer of the lungs which also affected my
brain, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and
it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me
that i may not live for the next five months, this is because the
cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.I was brought up from a
motherless babies home was married to my late
husband for twenty years without a child, my husband died in a fatal
motor accident Before his death we were true believers.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited
belongings and deposited all the sum of ($USD5,500.000.00DOLLARS) Five
Million and five hundred thousand United State Dollars  with an
security finance Firm(BANK).

Presently, the money is still with them and the management just wrote
me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping
it so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to
receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my
illness or they get it confiscated.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital here in Switzerland where
I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. my doctors
have told me that I have only a few months to live.It is my last wish
to see that this money is invested to any organisation of your choice
and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and
the motherless babies home.

I want you as God fearing person, to also use this money to fund
church, mosque, orphanages and widows, I took this decision, before I
rest in peace because my time will soon be up. As soon as I receive
your reply I will give you the address contact of the security finance
Firm.

I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the
new beneficiary of my fund.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein?

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the Sweet
fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family.yours in CHRIST
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Email me at my private email address: (gerville.babara at gmail.com)
Mrs. Babara Gerville.