Brochure mode signature size

Matthew Ewer eyeillus at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 02:41:37 UTC 2020

For the record, I figured it out.  What I had modified was the right
setting, for the wrong program.  (Some version of Draw, rather than
Writer).  The correct file to modify was sw/source/core/doc/doc.cxx .  My
fix did what I wanted, but to be useful to others, I'd need to e.g. add a
spinner to the print dialog.  Is there a recommended process for doing
that; accessibility tables to not forget, string translation sheets to fill
out?  What's the process for getting a change reviewed/accepted/merged?