Update of sk_SK dictionary

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 18:41:02 UTC 2020

Hi Milos,

There may be multiple solutions. Here is mine:

You did right when you checked out dictionaries repo. But instead of
anongit.freedesktop.org I would have used git://
gerrit.libreoffice.org/dictionaries
There you make your commit. Then:

git push origin master:refs/for/master

This command pushes the patch to gerrit. logerrit script does the same
IMHO. I hope it will work for you, but I never know, because I have rights
to do a lot of things.

Best regards,
Andras