Update of sk_SK dictionary

Milos Sramek sramek.milos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 09:41:55 UTC 2020

Hi Andras,

it looks like I do not have the required rights. So, maybe that it would
be more efficient if you patch and push the dictionaries (the required
link is http://sk-spell.sk.cx/files/sk_SK-20200510.patch.gz). I've
checked the patch on an installed 6.4, its was OK.

I've tried to push directly to master and also to push a branch. In both
cases git complained about insufficient rights, for example with a
branch sk-update:

milos:~/sbox/git/dictionaries$ git push --set-upstream origin sk-update
Enumerating objects: 15, done.
Counting objects: 100% (15/15), done.
Delta compression using up to 4 threads
Compressing objects: 100% (8/8), done.
Writing objects: 100% (8/8), 420.88 KiB | 2.65 MiB/s, done.
Total 8 (delta 6), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (6/6)
remote: error: branch refs/heads/sk-update:
remote: You need 'Create' rights to create new references.
remote: User: milossramek2
remote: Contact an administrator to fix the permissions
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
To ssh://gerrit.libreoffice.org/dictionaries
 ! [remote rejected] sk-update -> sk-update (prohibited by Gerrit: not
permitted: create)
error: failed to push some refs to
'ssh://milossramek2@gerrit.libreoffice.org/dictionaries'

Milos