[GSoC] Week 1 Report

Aditya Sahu adityasahu1511 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 07:43:12 UTC 2020

Hi,

This was the first week of GSoC project - quite good.. Here is this week's
report:

* Moved on to the next phase of the project i.e., code refactoring
    + Created GalleryBinaryEngine class that would deal with all the
reading and writing of files.
    + Must be done such that older classes have no knowledge of R/W of
files.
    + Started moving data members and functions from GalleryThemeEntry
class to the new class.
    + Work is in progress - just started moving stuff
* This week I wasn't able to provide solid results because most of the time
spent on reading the code than writing it
* My commit was pushed to remote this week [1]

Warm regards,
Aditya Sahu
<aditya-sahu>

[1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/94646