GSoC Styles Inspector Week 1 Report

Shivam Kumar Singh shivamhere247 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 07:43:34 UTC 2020

Hi,
The following work was done this week :-
 * A weld::TreeView was added to store all the properties extracted from
the current
   cursor position.[1] Merged
 *The Inspector's codebase was earlier kept in svx module. But now i am
changing     it such that now only the GUI will be in svx whereas the main
implementation of       the internal contents will be in sw. This change is
being done as a progressive         measure towards a cleaner code base.[2]
WIP

My tasks to be completed by the second week would be :-
* To complete the change of Inspector's source code location.
*  To complete the Property dump patch such that Inspector would become
partly functional.
* Once these two are done i'll start writing Unit Tests to test the basic
functionality of the Style Inspector.

For the benefit of public and for keeping a better record of actions I am
maintaining https://shivam-51.github.io/

[1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/95228
[2] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/95657