6.4.4.4 libssl error

Jan-Marek Glogowski glogow at fbihome.de
Tue Jun 9 11:05:06 UTC 2020

Am 09.06.20 um 06:48 schrieb Chetan Aru:
> I am trying to build the LibreOffice 6.4.4.4 tag on Windows machine
> (Virtual Machine). I have installed cygwin 64-bit and doing 64-bit
> build. I am getting the following errors. Can someone please help? Seems
> that having this patch ( https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/95559)
> helps, but how is it that 6.4.4.4 was built on Windows machine without this?

[windows PDB SSL error messages]

As already discussed in the original / master Gerrit change
(https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/87358), please use the
libreoffice-6-4 branch, or otherwise just cherry-pick the fix to your
libreoffice-6-4-4 branch.

git cherry-pick 2786e5a0e79c8e3b30fed02e27cc9973e28cd76c
should just do that.

And nobody investigated further, why the source built for all other
people ignoring the msbuild error, but it broke for me. Still fixing the
error is definitely the correct solution, so I suggest you just do that too.

Jan-Narek