6.4.4.4 libssl error

Chetan Aru chetanaru at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 03:28:22 UTC 2020

I went with the 6.4.5.1 tag and it got past this error.
But now I am facing the error with unit test failure for
test testShapeTextAlignment in sw/qa/uibase/shells/shells.cxx
This commit takes care of the error, I have requested that to be cherry
picked into 6.4 and 6.4.5. But no one has responded, can someone please
help?
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/88427/3