Building LO from source

Ismet Bahadir ismetbahadir at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 05:59:43 UTC 2020

Thank you very much Tor,

Yes, I didn't know the terminology, so I trusted that you would
understand :)

It takes over 5 hours to compile on my pc but I have a powerful machine
with 64 cores and 128 GM ram. I think that will be faster.

I'll try and get back to you. But I still do not know why the extension
successfully installs on Ubuntu but fails on Debian.

Regards