Building LO from source

Ismet Bahadir ismetbahadir at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 05:35:58 UTC 2020

Hi Rene,

Thanks for the reply. I deleted the Debian and CentOS virtual machine,
so I cannot re-check. My current system is:

1) test at test-virtual-machine:~/libreoffice$ cat /etc/os-release
NAME="Ubuntu"
VERSION="18.04.4 LTS (Bionic Beaver)"
ID=ubuntu
ID_LIKE=debian
PRETTY_NAME="Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS"
VERSION_ID="18.04"
HOME_URL="https://www.ubuntu.com/"
SUPPORT_URL="https://help.ubuntu.com/"
BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/"
PRIVACY_POLICY_URL="https://www.ubuntu.com/legal/terms-and-policies/privacy-policy"
VERSION_CODENAME=bionic
UBUNTU_CODENAME=bionic

I could install dependent packages:

2) test at test-virtual-machine:~/libreoffice$ sudo apt-get build-dep
libreoffice
Reading package lists... Done
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
required:
   gir1.2-geocodeglib-1.0 libwayland-egl1-mesa ubuntu-web-launchers
Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove them.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove

3) Then, I had to install fakeroot and qt5-default (autogen failed)

4) But I'm facing this error now:

     configure: error: KF5 headers not found.  Please specify the root of
your KF5 installation by exporting KF5DIR before running "configure".

Any suggestions to fix this?

Regards