[GSoC] Week 2 Report

Aditya Sahu adityasahu1511 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 06:55:17 UTC 2020

Hello,

This was the second week for the project "Move Gallery Code to Use ZIP
Files". Learning some good stuff for sure! :)

This week's report:

* Continued refactoring of GalleryThemeEntry
    + Moved some R/W stuff to the new class GalleryBinaryEngine [1]
    + aThmURL, aSdgURL, aSdvURL, aStrURL are now part of GalleryBinaryEngine
    + Also moved some functions which now exist as
GalleryBinaryEngine::ImplGetURLIgnoreCase(),
GalleryBinaryEngine::CreateUniqueURL().
    +  Hopefully, no change in external behaviour is reflected.
* My commit was reviewed and pushed to remote [2]
* One more patch on its way [3]

Thanks to my mentor and the org for their continuous guidance.

Warm Regards,
Aditya Sahu
<aditya-sahu>

[1]