More information about hung Jenkins builds

Christian Lohmaier cloph at documentfoundation.org
Fri Jun 19 13:05:43 UTC 2020

Hi *,

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 2:51 PM Stephan Bergmann <sbergman at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 28/05/2020 22:19, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> […]
> @Cloph:  Besides tb7{5,6,9}, some of those jobs are also serviced by
> hc-{1,2,3}, which are currently offline.

Those won't stick, as the hc workers are setup by restoring a snapshot.
(and all are using the very same snapshot)
When I'll bring them up next time I'll update lode and will create a
refreshed snapshot.

>  I've queued
> <https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/admin_lode/> jobs for all three now
> (#108--110), as they will need an updated lode checked out to have a
> working kill-wrapper.  (And lets hope that lode's bin/kill-wrapper, a
> binary executable built from bin/kill-wrapper.c on tb75, also works on
> the hc-{1,2,3} machines. […]

The hetzner cloud workers are using the same Centos baseline and lode
setup as the other jenkins bots, so shouldn't be any problem here...

ciao
Christian
--
Christian Lohmaier, Release Engineer
Tel: +49 30 5557992-60 | IRC: cloph on Freenode