Building LO from source

Ismet Bahadir ismetbahadir at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:36:34 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I didn't want to start another thread, so I am using this one.

I managed to compile and build LO under Debian. The official DEB packaging
is working as expected (I can exclude some apps). The extension is also
working. Thanks for all the support.

People in the company asked of me 2 things:

1) How can I pull and build LO v7.01 instead of the latest version? (They
told me that the latest Turkish lang pack they can get is v7.01)
2) The print option default is Letter. How can I make it A4 for all apps?
Couldn't find the option under settings.

Thanks again.

Regards