Building LO from source

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 24 09:13:32 UTC 2020

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 2:36 PM Ismet Bahadir <ismetbahadir at gmail.com> wrote:

> People in the company asked of me 2 things:
>
> 1) How can I pull and build LO v7.01 instead of the latest version? (They told me that the latest Turkish lang pack they can get is v7.01)

Note that there is not version 7.01 or 7.0.1 yet  - but I assume you
mean 7.0.0.0.beta1 or .beta2 (or any tag for that matter:

use ./g fetch --tags to pull in the tags, then you can use
./g checkout <tagname>, for example ./g checkout libreoffice-7.0.0.0.beta2
or in case you're already planning to add changes on top of the tag:
create a branch at the same time.
./g checkout -b yourbranchname libreoffice-7.0.0.0.beta2

> 2) The print option default is Letter. How can I make it A4 for all apps? Couldn't find the option under settings.

That should depend on the locale of your OS/what the document is using
as page format.
If I create a new Writer document in German locale, I get a document
with A4 here.

ciao
Christian