[GSoC] Week 4 Report

Aditya Sahu adityasahu1511 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 08:24:23 UTC 2020

Hi,
It has been an exciting summer so far working towards the project. Special
thanks to my mentor for providing guidance. This week's highlights:
* Patch [1] was pushed to remote.
    + It moves three functionalities to the gallery binary engine
* Worked on another patch for moving more functionalities
    + After code review, there were mistakes that I need to work upon
    + Will try to fix them and provide a better patch.

Upcoming milestones:
* Try to finish refactoring to move to the next phase, hopefully done by
the end of this week.
* After the current phase is completed, publish a blog about the overall
progress and accomplishments.

Warm Regards,
Aditya Sahu
<aditya-sahu>