Steps for GSOC 2020

Anupam Anupam anupamsharma.work at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 15:52:08 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone

This Email is regarding GSOC 2020 application for Libre Office. My name is
Anupam Sharma, and I am a student of Master of Computer Science at the
University of Adelaide, Australia. After completing my Bachelors's in
Computer science, I started working in the role of Software Engineering for
four years at Ford Motor Company, where I had worked on various diverse and
challenging assignments. I have always been fascinated by the field of
open-source software development, and GSOC can be an opportunity to start
my journey in the area of open-source development.

Summarising my details:-

Name - Anupam
Current Education - Master of Computer Science (completed one semester),
University of Adelaide, Australia.
Previous Education - Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science and
Engineering, NIT Hamirpur, India
Work Experience: - 4 years in the role of Software Engineer at Ford Motor
Company.
IRC Nick Name : anupam543
Email : anupamsharma.work at gmail.com

I am looking forward to getting further information in this context.

Regards,
Anupam.