Calc solvers - what to say in the Calc Guide
stevemfanning.wh at gmail.com
Sun May 10 14:59:30 UTC 2020
Can anybody advise me please?
In 6.4, Calc seems to offer a choice of five different solvers, these are:
- DEPS Evolutionary Algorithm.
- SCO Evolutionary Algorithm.
- LibreOffice CoinMP Linear Solver.
- LibreOffice Linear Solver.
- Libre Office Swarm Non-Liner Solver (experimental).
What guidance can I insert into the Calc Guide to help the user if he
wonders which algorithm to select?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LibreOffice