GSoC Community Bonding Period

Shivam Kumar Singh shivamhere247 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 15:16:32 UTC 2020

Hello,
My name is Shivam Kumar Singh a sophomore student from India, I am working
on the project "Styles Inspector" which would allow the users to clearly
understand the applied style formatting in a document.

I am thankful to the whole LibreOffice community and my mentors Heiko
Tietze, Mike Kaganski and Tomaž Vajngerl for accepting me as their mentee
and guiding me right from my first patch to this point.

Looking forward to a productive summer with LibreOffice.

Regards,
Shivam
IRC- shivam_

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5623614189076480