Guidance to where in the codebase the Menu structure is built

KKing kicking177 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:13:10 UTC 2020

I have pulled code for Libreoffice 7.0.0.0 and have built it on Debian
10 and seems to run fine.

I would like to look at modifying the default Menu structure potentially
dependant on the user or a startup parameter.

Could someone point me to where in the codebase the default Menus get built?

There are a couple of things want to look at, but one of the main
requests we get is if the old school list of 9 most recent documents (or
we have had variation request of 9 favourite) can be assigned to the
file menu so it is easier and quicker to just use keyboard to get access
to the files e.g.  Alt+F-2   would load the 2nd most recent document.

k.