Gmail marks it as spam (was: Try to upgrade to Firebird 3.0.7)

Maarten Hoes hoes.maarten at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 20:21:12 UTC 2020

Hi julien2412,

I'm not quite sure if this is anything anyone can do anything about, but I
still feel like stating here:

For quite a while now, all of the posts of you to the libreoffice dev
mailing list gets put into my 'spam' folder by gmail/google. All of the
posts to the same list by other people correctly go to my 'inbox'. I keep
marking the posts as 'not spam', but it does not seem to do any good.

Again, I am fairly sure you cannot do anything about this, but I still feel
I need to inform you that this is going on.

- Maarten